Stop Online Piracy Act
We track the pirated video and audio content which could be available in Internet in the form of the following ones;
- Torrents – Bit Torrent, U Torrent, Transmission Bit Torrent, Vuze, Bit Comet, Turbo BT, Deluge Torrent, ABC (Another Bit Torrent), Etc.,
- Free Video Sharing Tools – You Tube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Google Video, Veoh, Daily Motion, Etc.,
- File Sharing Websites – Files Tube, 4 Shared, Media Fire, Rapid Share, Box, Hot File, Z Share, Box, Uploading, Deposit Files, File Serve, Zippy Share, File Factory, Uploaded, 2 Shared, eSnips, Etc.,
- Blogs – Blogger and WordPress.
- Social Networking Communities – Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, Pinterest, Etc.,
We work with the Web sphere tools monitoring the pirated media links related to movie audio/video and report the same to the respected web master to pull down the illegal contents immediate without fail.
We promote and exhibit Tamil films/movies which are under production, pre release and post release in the form of Digital Marketing via Website, Blog, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter.
We also work with the Internet Service Providers and the telecommunication companies such as BSNL, Airtel, Reliance JIO, Tata, Hathway, ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies) Etc., to remove the illegal content from their hosting servers and websites.
PARTNER WITH US
Thank you for your interest. Tamil Filmbox is changing the way businesses see the world, harness opportunities, and strive for greatness. Contact us for an opportunity to partner with your business.